Information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors to and users of our Website. The most common types of information we collect are things like: names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information, transactional details, support queries and web analytics data. Information or an opinion is your “personal information” if it is about you as an identified or identifiable individual.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our Website or through other people when you use services associated with our Website.
When you provide personal information to us via our Website you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and our Terms of Service. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete user registration, purchase items or services on our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you may not be able to make purchases on our Website or make use of all of the features of our Website.
Information we collect from others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we may occasionally also collect information about you from other people (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies and other web analytics software or services.
How we use personal information
We may use your personal information in order to:
– operate our Website and provide you with services described on our Website, like to verify your identity when you sign in on our Website, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on our Website and to help us respond to support requests.
– customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on our Website, in order to provide a personalised experience.
– update you with operational news and information about our Website and services like to notify you about changes to our Website, disruptions or security updates.
– provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you.
– carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve our Website and services we provide
– monitor activity on the Website, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the Terms of Service that apply to our Website.
– manage our legal and operational affairs
– provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
How we store personal information
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you. To make an access request, please contact us.
How you can contact us
If you have questions or concerns about this policy please contact us at email@example.com.